ABOUT STRYKE RECOVERY
For over 20 years we have been coaching athletes to be the best that they can be, we’ve learnt while talent plays a part in the success of an athlete, it’s the hard work and consistency that determines the outcome.
Recovery plays a huge role, ensuring athletes can manage workloads and continually front up injury free. This is not always easy to achieve, traditional recovery techniques such as rollers can be boring and painful whilst massage therapy is expensive and time consuming.
Percussive therapy is a new and exciting way to boost performance and relieve pain:
- It provides instant muscle relief, pre- and post-workout by reducing inflammation, increasing circulation whilst relaxing tight and inflamed muscles
- Provide a quick burst of muscle reactivation during training and competition
- Percussive therapy is fast becoming the silver bullet for AFL & NRL players in controlling muscle cramps and spasms
- Activate your major muscle groups for overall flexibility - it’s essential for injury prevention
- Podiatrist tested and proven to help patients relieve pain from Plantar Fasciitis when using our Cone attachment to break up scar tissue in the heel
- Increase mobility and improve coordination in just 30 seconds
- Increase your range of motion and minimize joint pain by activating the muscle area in just 30 seconds
Percussive therapy is massage reinvented, giving everyone the opportunity to live pain free, recover faster and Move Better.