GYM AND FITNESS
ABOUT GYM AND FITNESS
WE ARE GYM AND FITNESS
Helping people live longer, happier and healthier lives for over 20 years.
Gym and Fitness was founded in 2002 as a family owned and operated business specialising in supplying high-quality gym equipment at great prices.
Instead of being just another gym equipment retailer, our founders wanted to be the best in the industry and set their minds to doing so! Over the last two decades Gym and Fitness has grown into one of Australia’s largest online fitness equipment retailers, helping thousands of customers live longer, happier and healthier lives.
For 20 years helping customers reach their fitness goals has been at the heart of what we do and why we do it! We live and breathe our six core values and four brand promises — which speak of our commitment to our customers, staff, the industry and our business as a whole.
- Customer Service Customers are why we exist and we’re passionate about delivering exceptional, personalised customer service to all.
- Communication We believe open, direct and supportive communication is the foundation of any successful organisation.
- Teamwork We’re committed to common goals, with effective communication and accountability making our team achieve greater results.
- 'Nimbagility' Invented by our company directors, Nimbagility reflects the ability to remain nimble and agile through lean, efficient actions.
- Be the change you seek We believe we should all take ownership and have the courage to lead change, creating a better experience for our people and the customers we serve.
- Innovation To help turn our ideas into reality, we embrace a culture of creative innovation in our people, processes and products.
Gym and Fitness has a growing team of 60+ awesome superstars and we owe our success to each and every one of them!
We have some pretty amazing people working with us, who hustle everyday to give you the best possible experience! You can find them in areas such as sales, marketing and e-commerce, customer service, warehousing, finance, human resources and management.
We know that building a positive culture is incredibly important. We believe in encouraging, supporting, challenging, learning and growing to be the best! Our flexible working solutions, gym rebates and educational opportunities create a positive work/life balance for all our employees.
We believe in giving back and offering time, money and products to volunteer services and community organisations. We’re committed to improving individuals' health, fitness, and well-being by supporting global and local charities, local sports teams, and events.